Orthodontics is an investment that will give a lifetime of benefits!
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that a child’s first evaluation by an orthodontist should be by age 7. That does not necessarily mean that treatment will begin this early. In certain cases, young children may benefit greatly from appliances which balance the relationship between the upper and lower jaw, and develop room for erupting permanent teeth.
Our site provides important information about our practice that will help you become familiar with orthodontics. Our office is committed to providing you with the highest quality of care. We will make every effort to ensure that your first visit with us is a comfortable and informative experience.
The practice of Dr. Bob Good and Dr. Ron Good has three convenient locations: Washington, Mt. Lebanon and Pleasant Hills. We are happy that you are visiting our web site. Please feel free to e-mail or call us with any questions. Thank you for stopping by!
- Create beautiful and functional smiles that will last a lifetime
- Practicing the utmost professional standards and pride ourselves on treating each individual with dignity and compassion
- Providing the highest quality orthodontic care in our family based, high technology practice, while building lasting relationships with our patients
- Continuing education and the latest technologies allows us to customize a unique treatment plan to fit each individuals’ needs
- Celebrating the final results with our patients is always a “Good Thing”